Tuesday 19 January 2010

Sometimes......


Went to the Honda dealer the other day to get a price for front spoiler and fog lights.  Yes I know but having driven around at night I'd like more illumination in front of me on the country roads.  Anyway to fit them needs the front spoiler.  Now the car would then look stupid without side and rear trim.  And while I am at it may as well get the boot spoiler.  I was quoted a price.  Against published prices it seemed fair, so I ordered it.

Whilst there I inquired on progressed on number plates.

"we are waiting for you to get paper from Provincial Land Office, Take car, they check and give you paper'

I decided it was not worth the 'WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS WHEN I BOUGHT THE CAR!'

So Monday we go there.  They take a copy of the VIN and write onto the form the engine number and we are away.  Although it took 30 minutes because of teh queue.  And it's not exactly 'in town'.

Dropped it off at Honda on the way home.

However before we head off we get a call from Honda about the 'bodykit'.  As we had paid cash for the car, not on credit they would give me a 10% discount on the price we had previously agreed.  Of course suspicious me is think it's not going to be what I ordered!  So when we go to get it fitted I shall insist on seeing the parts before they start.

No comments:

Post a Comment