Wednesday 16 February 2011

What's Cooking

I've started cooking... Thai Food.  With Nit and the crew out all day selling at the markets and getting back at 9pm or later, we were eating noodles or whatever they bought.  I decided to give it a try, armed myself with a bunch of recipes from the net for Thai food and started experimenting.

The recipes are obviously westernized as some call of ingredients such as 'A GLASS OF WINE'!   From the first couple of attempts the receipes were light on seasoning (Fish Sauce in particular) and chili.  However with perseverance I've got a few dishes that are considered more than acceptable by Nit and Co.

I plan to start posting the recipes here in the next few days.

I am getting a regular at the local afternoon market, although our vegetable garden is now producing.


No comments:

Post a Comment